Tuesday 10 April 2012

Joss Whedon answers fan questions on Reddit

Joss Whedon did a brief but brilliant AMA (Ask Me Anything) chat on Reddit today. I haven't been through it all yet, but one comment caught my eye.


The evil genius at Comic Con 2010

I actually find it refreshing... delightful.... vaguely arousing....
Actually, I'm, no offense, very tired of being labelled as "the guy who kills people". Shakespeare (he's this hot new writer) does it way more than me, and everyone's all excited about how he, as it were, holds a mirror up to nature, while I'm like the Jason Voorhees of the writing community. Unfair.
Also, probably Buffy's Mom.





Come to think of it, of all the characters he's killed off at random I think Buffy's Mom was the saddest for me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...