Friday 28 January 2011

Geek in my week - did you have the fish?

It's been a while since I shared the geek moments from my daily grind, mostly because I haven't spotted any. And I don't want to start making stuff up - because lying leads to the dark side.

I never expected to see Otto the autopilot in my office. But recently I did, thanks to a driver safety campaign where I work. I walked into the office one day and saw an autopilot man (like Otto in Airplane!) sitting at a desk. He also appeared on our company intranet. I've wanted to take a picture of him sitting in my car all week but haven't plucked up the courage to walk out of the office with him under my arm. And then suddenly he vanished! I suspect a kidnapping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...